Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Well, finally ...

--On 16 October 2007 23:14 +0200 Thomas Zastrow <listen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Philipp Schmieder schrieb:
... finally, Xara stopped working!
On OpenSUSE 10.3 it crashes with this backtrace.
So, guys, think about the linux.com article I posted on saturday.

I can't reproduce - version 0.7 (1780), Build date 03-September-07 seems
to work fine on my OpenSuse 10.3.

Do you (Philipp) have ImageMagick installed - there is a bug to the effect
that not having ImageMagick installed under a new Ubuntu produces a
crash, rather than a friendly error message; it works fine with ImageMagick
installed. Perhaps it's the same problem under new Suse.

Alex