Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] BUG: XaraLX crashes on Mandriva 2006

On Mon, Oct 31, 2005 at 10:28:41AM -0000, Luke Hart wrote:
> Does the application do this whilst you're starting it, or does it only
> happen when you're closing it down?
>
> It would be helpful if you could supply more information about what lead
> up to this error being reported.
>
> Thanks,
> 	Luke, Xara

Luke, for the next release of XaraLX, it might be worthwhile to also
provide a version with the debug symbols, so users can run gdb on their
crashes to help track down issues for you.

However, in this case the issue is probably due to glibc
incompatibilities (not an unusual problem).  Likely this is because of
differences between the glibc used in building XaraLX, and with what the
user has installed; when people talk about Linux 'binary compatibility
problems' I think this is the sort of thing they're referring to...

Bryce