RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Release?

We are getting nearer, slowly. Not helped by the fact that our main
Xtreme release is requiring more time from our developers than we had
hoped. There will be an update later today that has some more details.

And yes because it's GPL is can be used or bundled with any GPL
compliant product. Our hope, probably once it's a more complete and
useful product, is that it will be taken up by various Linux
distributions.

Charles