Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Er...is this list being used?

Peter S. May wrote:

I've been subscribed for weeks and only today have I seen any e-mails
actually sent...yet apparently work is still ongoing on Xara LX.  Are
the actual developers using some other channel for communication?  What
would it be?

Thanks
PSM
Well, as I understand it, the developers are closing off an update to a commercial product, which should be done in a few weeks or less. Then they use this forum to kick the tires. Hang in here and you'll be pleased.

frank