RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Is it possible to release some source first?

Hi Eric,

Yes, we are looking at doing exactly this. We are preparing the source for XARLIB (described on www.xara.com/support/docs/webformat/spec/) for release. We realize that the GPL alone may not be suitable for this library so we're looking at releasing it under a more flexible license as soon as we've made the source portable. This should be ready for release very soon and we'll notify this mail list when it's ready.

Thanks

Neil