Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Ping

On Thursday 15 February 2007 9:51 am, Alex Bligh wrote:
> To be clear, Xara or Magix could NOT do this (as I understand).

Doh, that's what I get for opening my mouth based on assumptions without fully
understanding the issues. However, I'll go out on a limb one more time and
ask another question.

>What they could do (I'm not saying they
> would do, but they could) is not ...  distribute further binary changes
> to the existing CDraw binary,...

Doesn't this imply that, over time, the "in the wild" binary would become
obsolete and likely eventually fail to function as the OS and related bits
advance?

--
Jed Frechette
http://jdfrechette.alturl.com