RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Ping

No I don't, just an impression to be honest. I've seen feedback along
the lines 'just look at the source code' when some developers have
people have asked (sometime dumb) questions.  But I'm not denying the
success of the Inkscape community - on the contrary that's sort of my
point.

We (well Alex in particular) have always been more than helpful, if
anything more helpful than the Inkscape community at answering
(sometimes dumb) questions, and yet you guys have a very successful
developer community, and we struggle.

Now you may say this is because we've not released it all. But I suspect
there are other reasons. The approachability of our codebase, perhaps
documentation, who knows?  I just can't buy that releasing the last part
(which is already available in binary free form) is actually going to
make any difference.

If it doesn't, then we shouldn't do it.

Charles