Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Ping

--On 16 February 2007 14:30 +0100 Séverin Lemaignan <skadge@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

By the way, I can't find english strings for named colours ("black",
"blue"...). Could someone tell where we can find them to translate ?

I don't think they translate as such at the moment. They are in the default
document. If you really wanted, you could rename all the colours in the
default document, resave, etc., but other docs you loaded in based on
the default document would still have the English colour names. I'm
not sure quite what to do about that. Perhaps have a flag saying "please
translate this colour name" stored with the colour which gets cleared
whenever it is renamed. But there are other complications e.g. the
named colour on export.

Alex