Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Ping

2007/2/15, Jed Frechette <jedfrechette@xxxxxxxxx>:

By the way, I remember a lot of individuals early on interested in working on
translations. What ever happened to those efforts? I imagine being able to
ship localized versions of Xtreme would be quite valuable. This also might be
a good way to recruit some of the noncoders over at TalkGraphics.

Concerning translations, even if the effort has been strongly slowed
down last monthes, status may be found here :
https://launchpad.net/xaralx/trunk/+pots/xaralx

Xtreme is now usable (ie UI 95% translated) in at least 4 languages:
english, italian, german and french.

By the way, I can't find english strings for named colours ("black",
"blue"...). Could someone tell where we can find them to translate ?

Bye,
Séverin