[XaraXtreme-dev] Gdraw replacement

So

It seems the best I can do now is stop arguing and do something. I
have some experience with cairo, GTK and C/C++ programming, but
nothing with Xara either wxwidgets.

I will try to study the code, and documentation, and see if I can do
anything about it.Work doing a sourceforge project and page
specifically oriented toward Gdraw cairo replacement should be needed
too.

I wish to thank Xara people (and especially Charles) for getting to
here. I understand their position, and their risk. Let's hope we end
with our differences with time.

Best regards
 Jose Hevia