Van: owner-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Namens Jose Hevia
Verzonden: maandag 19 februari 2007 15:51
Aan: dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Onderwerp: [XaraXtreme-dev] Gdraw replacement

So

It seems the best I can do now is stop arguing and do something. I have
some experience with cairo, GTK and C/C++ programming, but nothing with
Xara either wxwidgets.

I will try to study the code, and documentation, and see if I can do
anything about it.Work doing a sourceforge project and page specifically
oriented toward Gdraw cairo replacement should be needed too.

I wish to thank Xara people (and especially Charles) for getting to
here. I understand their position, and their risk. Let's hope we end
with our differences with time.

Best regards
  Jose Hevia

Disclaimer:
This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of Sogeti Nederland B.V. or its Group members. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.