Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Moving to Cairo (was Ping)

More than that, because no one wants a fork, so I'd say we'd help make
this happen in the official SVN builds. i.e. we create a branch, or just
the modify the main version, so that it can be used with Cairo instead
of / as well as CDraw.

There is no need to make a fork, just create a library libCDraw.a that
works with cairo, maybe it is possible to create a libCDraw bindings
to antigrain http://antigrain.com/ that is GPL too, and fast.

Looking at the code, I see it very polished, and I like the design engine-OIL.

               Jose Hevia