Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Save

--On 22 March 2006 09:28 +0000 Luke Hart <lukeh@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm working on OpMenuImport, but that class lives in the same file as
OpMenuExport so I'm indirectly working on saving. I intend working from
the operations further down into the kernel load code.

OK. Well I've cleaned things up as far as getting a save dialog up (and
checked it in). The remainder needs (in essence) to get things compiling
with DO_EXPORT set. I have fixed a large number of "obvious" problems
(missing includes, unicode stuff, compiler issues etc.) but there are
still some more rather fundamental problems which seem to boil down
to needing some more of the export system being made live. When the
problem space descended deep into the bitmap filters, I gave up. I think
it's now better someone with filter experience has a look.

Alex