Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] font patches

In message <442A783A.9080207@xxxxxxxx>
          Phil Martin <phil@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Martin Wuerthner wrote:
>
>> Secondly, the $Id$ marker was not updated. Do you have an auto-props
>> rule in .subversion/config to automatically set the required property
>> for each file that is added? If not, it needs to be set manually using
>>   svn propset svn:keywords "Id" <file>
>
> I have no idea about auto-props rules, hopefully someone whether greater
> SVN experience can answer that but In the meantime I'll use the manual
> command.

If you add the following lines to your ~/.subversion/config file:

[miscellany]
enable-auto-props = yes

[auto-props]
*.cpp = svn:keywords = Id
*.h = svn:keywords = Id

Then new .cpp and .h files will automatically get the required
property when they are added. I found this hint in a Wiki by searching
for "place id in file Subversion".

> Both things should be fixed now.

Thanks.

Martin