Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] font patches

On Wed, Mar 29, 2006 at 01:06:18PM +0100, Phil Martin wrote:
> >Secondly, the $Id$ marker was not updated. Do you have an auto-props
> >rule in .subversion/config to automatically set the required property
> >for each file that is added? If not, it needs to be set manually using
> > svn propset svn:keywords "Id" <file>
> >

> I have no idea about auto-props rules, hopefully someone whether greater
> SVN experience can answer that but In the meantime I'll use the manual
> command.

Check your ~/.subversion/config file. Near the end:
(...)
### Automatic properties are defined in the section 'auto-props'.
# enable-auto-props = yes

### Section for configuring automatic properties.
[auto-props]
### The format of the entries is:
###   file-name-pattern = propname[=value][;propname[=value]...]
### The file-name-pattern can contain wildcards (such as '*' and
### '?').  All entries which match will be applied to the file.
### Note that auto-props functionality must be enabled, which
### is typically done by setting the 'enable-auto-props' option.
# *.c = svn:eol-style=native
# *.cpp = svn:eol-style=native
# *.h = svn:eol-style=native
# *.dsp = svn:eol-style=CRLF
# *.dsw = svn:eol-style=CRLF
# *.sh = svn:eol-style=native;svn:executable
# *.txt = svn:eol-style=native
# *.png = svn:mime-type=image/png
# *.jpg = svn:mime-type=image/jpeg
# Makefile = svn:eol-style=native