Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] LOGFONT

--On 29 March 2006 17:29 +0200 Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Following up on my own post: I just saw your second commit (removing
the definition on WXMSW only), which made things clear. Obviously, on
a Windows build this definition would clash with the Windows LOGFONT
definition. One more good reason to change the Kernel/OIL interface to
remove the dependency on LOGFONT.

I agree. Sadly, this isn't the only instance of this sort of problem.
I would say if you are happy to knock up a patch to fix it, then do so,
even if it's only:

#ifdef __WXMSW__
typedef LOGFONT OilLogFont;
#else
typedef LOGFONT whatever;
#endif

then use OilLogFont not LOGFONT which can be fixed using search and
replace.

Not nice, but at least avoids using a structure name for something it
isn't.

Alex