Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] font patches

--On 29 March 2006 13:37 +0200 Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

First of all, it seems that the e-mail transfer has converted the line
endings from LF to CRLF. I think it would be better if the file was
changed to the standard LF line endings.

Secondly, the $Id$ marker was not updated. Do you have an auto-props
rule in .subversion/config to automatically set the required property
for each file that is added? If not, it needs to be set manually using
  svn propset svn:keywords "Id" <file>

OK I've fixed this problem on all files. Scripts/fixprops can be
used to fix all existing files under svn up.

Whilst all the comments re autoprops are quite valid, would it not
be possible to set up a hook to set the two properties required:
 svn propset svn:keywords Id <file>
 svn propset svn:eol-style LF <file>
or see fixprops for details? Or is this overkill?

Alex