Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Text rendering status

In message <677BA6B75DB451671BFAC1BD@[192.168.100.25]>
          Alex Bligh <alex@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> --On 31 March 2006 15:57 +0200 Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
>>    - Text objects are rendered and can be selected, moved,
>>      rotated, copied, you can apply fill and outline colours,
>>      etc., but the text itself cannot be edited until the text
>>      tool is enabled.
>
> Are you working / planning to work on the text tool?

Not yet (except for looking at it briefly), but sooner or later I will
probably have a go at it.

> If you need a hand, just shout.

Many thanks.

> I blind converted quite a lot of it to work with Unicode and to load
> the info bar & cursors, so I hope I didn't break anything...

Many thanks, that will be useful. I might have a look at it next week,
but there is quite a bit of work still to be done on the rendering
layer, so I will concentrate on that first. At least from now on, the
text tool work could be done in parallel.

Martin