RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Text rendering status

Great - it's good to see text starting to render. Thanks Martin.

I've just checked in some test files for you to work with. Most if not
all of them contain text objects with a red bitmap copy of the text
positioned exactly behind. This makes it easy to see whether the text is
being rendered correctly, because it should fit exactly on top of the
bitmap copy.

The XAR files are in the new TextDesigns directory. Start with
SimpleText.xar.

Thanks

Neil

On