RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Text rendering status

In message <5056CBC646CB4047BB26120F4377DB719BA240@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

          "Charles Moir" <CharlesM@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

I do not think it happens with winOil. As far as I can see the
randomly inserted characters are caused by wxWidgets keypresses with
funny character codes, so it is more likely a wxWidgets or even wxGTK
problem.

Martin