Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Text rendering status

Hi, Martin.

Yep. Spot on, thats the usual case on those platforms (Linux, Solaris, etc), but in the case of Mac OS X,

It becomes:, as with the proper convention on the Mac /Library/ Application Support/XaraLX/share/fonts

Or on some platforms /usr/local/share/<PACKAGE_NAME>/fonts and of course these paths should be added to your fonts.conf file etc. and you should be able to re-cache the users and the hosts font database by just typing at the cmd prompt:

"sudo fc-cache" and that should be it as far as I remember...

this could all be done by a shell script, to do this for the user, I know it can be done in OS X in the Installer pkg with a post install script.

Chris.