RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Sliders & feathering

Feather/undo seem pretty broken in the current build now so I assume
this is all work in progress. Eg. Applying feather, undoing and then
applying again often crashes LX and sometimes nothing happens while
dragging the feather slider with an object selected.

Let me know if you want these bugs in bugzilla.

Thanks

Neil

On