RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Sliders & feathering

Ignore last message - I skipped the word "Phil" - apols.

--On 04 April 2006 10:33 +0100 Neil Howe <NeilH@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ok, thanks Alex.

Phil - I've just added a P1 for you for this so can you fix it soon
please.

Thanks

Neil

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On
Behalf Of Alex Bligh
Sent: 03 April 2006 20:03
To: dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Alex Bligh
Subject: RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Sliders & feathering

--On 03 April 2006 18:33 +0100 Neil Howe <NeilH@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Feather/undo seem pretty broken in the current build now so I assume
> this is all work in progress. Eg. Applying feather, undoing and then
> applying again often crashes LX and sometimes nothing happens while
> dragging the feather slider with an object selected.
>
> Let me know if you want these bugs in bugzilla.

It's the slider "fix" that brought the problem up. I suspect there
was a bodge inserted into the feather code to cope with the previous
broken sliders, or the code is unnecessarily sensitive to message
order, but I can't immediately see the problem. I think someone
who understands the code needs to have a look at it.

Alex