RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] 0.4 Release

Yes you’re right, thanks for that Fred. This will need to be fixed too, so I’ll add this to the feather bug report Phil is looking at.

Neil

From: owner-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of fredd
Sent: 05 April 2006 10:56
To: dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] 0.4 Release

On 4/5/06, Neil Howe <NeilH@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I want to release 0.4 as our recommended version in the next day or so because a Linux magazine want to include it in a covermount. We've added at least kernel menus, text rendering and basic text editing since 0.3, so it seems appropriate.

The only major problem I'm aware of that makes 0.4 more unstable than 0.3 is the feather/undo crash problem that Phil is looking at now. If anyone is aware of other serious problems that weren't in 0.3 please let me know.

Hi,

Regarding feathering  I have a strange behaviour here which I did not notice in 0.3 :
I create an object (a rectangle for example) and feather it. no problem.
I create a second object, and try to feather it, and it's the first one which get feathered, no way to make it work on the second object.

Fred.