RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] File => Close crashes

In message <5056CBC646CB4047BB26120F4377DB71CB6EC6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

          "Gerry Iles" <GerryI@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I noticed this a couple of hours ago and found it crashed in
> CCamView::GetClientSize because the render window has been deleted.  I
> haven't checked why it is being called when the window is being closed
> but I have made it not SEGV if it does...
>
> Does this sort out your problem?

Mysteriously, the problem had gone away in my copy shortly after I had
posted the message below (the only change I did since then was to
install some fonts, including Arial, which also changed the appearance
of the window, so maybe it was related to that?). I am glad you still
saw the crash so you could fix the issue.

Martin