RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Transparency tool

Phil, and Luke I think, are working on getting native Save to work, so I
don't believe anyone else is looking at Transparency or Shadow tools.

The next target is 0.5 which will be the first version that is actually
useful, i.e. it has save, some basic export (e.g. PNG), help etc. So
because this might be the first version a lot of new people will see
(this will be the first version we'll be asking testers, not just
developers, for feedback). So it would be really nice to tidy up a lot
of the working tools and things that just look a mess.

Charles