Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Xcode project query

Ben Fowler wrote:

On 06/04/06, Phil Martin <phil@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've created an XCode project t ... but
once it has created all the .o files, instead of linking them
together it "Bundlizes" them, making a corresponding .ob file for
each .o file.

Isn't it meant to do that?

I don't think so - I've watched the wxWidgets 2.6.3 xcodeproj build and that just creates normal .o files and then links them together.

I can't find out why it's doing this or how to change it. Anyone any
idea?

You are possibly several steps ahead of me: I am trying to create
wxOil. Kernel and now tools Frameworks as targets within a XaraLX
project, and am having hideous problems linking owing to hundreds of
undefined symbol errors.
I haven't tried to do that, I've just grouped the source along the kernel/oil/tools, etc. divisions and am trying to link it all at one go.

I do look forward to seeing your project, mind?
Sure thing. I'll hold on a little while to see if anyone comes up with a suggestion for my bundlizing/linking problem then send you what I've got so far.

Phil