Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Colour drags broken...?

Yes, me too.

Phil

On 11 Apr 2006, at 11:54, Charles Moir wrote:

Yes I've been seeing this for a few days now.

From: owner-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gerry Iles
Sent: 11 April 2006 11:53
To: dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [XaraXtreme-dev] Colour drags broken...?

On my working copy colour drags appear to be broken in that a quick click on the colour line doesn’t apply the colour but leaves a button up drag in progress until you click again.  A slightly slower click works as expected and drags also work correctly.  I’ve made a lot of changes in my working copy (some are in the area of colour dragging but I can’t see any obvious culprits) so could someone else confirm that they see the same thing on a very fast click?

Thanks,

  Gerry