RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Colour drags broken...?

On my working copy colour drags appear to be broken in that a quick click
on the colour line doesn't apply the colour but leaves a button up drag
in progress until you click again.  A slightly slower click works as
expected and drags also work correctly.  I've made a lot of changes in
my working copy (some are in the area of colour dragging but I can't
see any obvious culprits) so could someone else confirm that they see the
same thing on a very fast click?

Yes I've been seeing this for a few days now.

Ooh that's interesting. That probably explains why gallery dragging isn't
working. And if Charles has seen it for a few days, it isn't my gallery
code either, yippee :-)

Alex