[XaraXtreme-dev] Galleries

Currently galleries render their own scrollbar (pixel by pixel!). This
isn't very cross-platform compatible. Equally, some of the rendering seems
to be broken (I think by an assumption that there is only a single
rectangle passed to render, which is reduced by clipping). I propose to
replace this by a wxScrolledWindow or similar (similar meaning a
wxScrollbar scrolling a wxWindow, which will allow for a thin scrollbar)
unless anyone has any serious objections.

Alex