RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Galleries

> I don't really know how the windows one (freehand tool) used to work,
but the slider
> seems to resmooth stuff for me. Perhaps wx drops in more mouse
> events (or similar), or we are not dropping duplicate mouse events,
> or we are responding to multiple different mouse events for the
> same move. But see below.

Yes, I believe this is probably down to the mouse event handling in the
CCamView class.  In Xtreme there is code that peeks the message queue
and discards lots of the mouse move events to improve interactivity
(look at the 100+ lines in CCamView::OnMouseMove).  This code was
disabled in XaraLX as it was totally Win32 specific but it looks like we
will need something similar in LX...

Gerry