[XaraXtreme-dev] ChildWindowFromPoint and other questions

Hi !

My name is Mark, I am currently working on the Colour Editor. So I have a few questions. Does anyone already implemented the Win32's ChildWindowFromPoint functionality somewhere in wxOil ? It is used to find the immediate child window from the given point in client coordinate system of a parent. I was not able to find the analog in wxWidgets, maybe you can point it out ? It is not quite the same as wxFindWindowAtPoint - this finds the deepest window, not neccessary the child of a particular parent from a point. If no one does that then I consider implementing it myself - it is quite straightforward. Then what is the better place to put it ?

Another question - where can I find the latest and the most complete documentation on wxWidgets ? wxWidgets.org docs seem to be a little shallow.

Mark Loumbert.