Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] ChildWindowFromPoint and other questions

Hi, Alex,

The problem here is much simpler, Alex - currently I'm porting the Picker's wxOil code that shows help message to the user in the status bar that should correspond to the child window that is under cursor, so this is quite straightforward usage. Of course I can use the general wxFindWindowAtPoint one, but the result won't be the same. In my opinion it will even be more adequate - if some other window covers the child - why should I display the help message ? But for the sake of consistency of a working code, I have first to port exactly the same functionality and then optimize it trying not to bring the new bugs.

Alex Bligh wrote:

Mark,