Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] wxODComboBox (was ChildWindowFromPoint and other questions)

Charles Moir wrote:
Is there any progress or discussion even then about our pop-up slider
idea. I was wondering if there was any progress, as we even put a bounty
on this work, and posted it to the wx dev list. Don't think we've heard
anyone being interested in doing it.

Well I /have/ pointed out that the bounty is going to be rather
easier if people have the popup code to base it on. Note that
at the moment the "any control for pop-up button and pop-up
window" is design-stage (i.e. no real code) - currently it's
a fixed control in both instances.

Alex