RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] wxODComboBox (was ChildWindowFromPoint and other questions)

Is there any progress or discussion even then about our pop-up slider
idea. I was wondering if there was any progress, as we even put a bounty
on this work, and posted it to the wx dev list. Don't think we've heard
anyone being interested in doing it.

Charles