From: owner-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Alex Bligh
Sent: 22 April 2006 20:33
To: xara-dev
Cc: Alex Bligh
Subject: [XaraXtreme-dev] Missing files in svn

Hi,

We seem to be missing some files in svn (first two I presume
are in the kernel)
	Kernel/attrsets.cpp
	Kernel/attrsets.h
	Kernel/bfxalu.h
	Kernel/bfxalu.cpp
	Kernel/bfxasm.h
	Kernel/bfxasm.cpp
	Kernel/bfxpixop.h
	Kernel/bfxpixop.cpp

attrsets is used by the name gallery, the bfx stuff is used
by the tracer.

Any chance of getting them added?

Alex