RE: Gallery buttons (was Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] wxODComboBox)

All my Linux installs are currently broken (had PC version of Ubuntu
working really nicely on the Mactel using VM software, until that
decided to die, beyond repair so far - it was Beta).

But I can easily draw some nice small buttons if that's what you want.
Should that be with text to without? Given that reliable, predictable
text rendering appears to be the bane of all Linux installs, I'd suggest
it be with text. But then it wouldn't work with translated resources
(unless the buttons me made part of the resources as well).

Charles