Gallery buttons (was Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] wxODComboBox)

Alex Bligh wrote:
So it would be a great step forward to get this resolved on GTK. Will
this fix your monster buttons in the galleries, or is that completely
separate? (same issue as the combo box in that the buttons / controls
are too huge).

Oh the monster buttons in the galleries are just that I haven't bothered
to do anything about them yet :-)

Would the UI pixel-purists (hi Charles) like to have a look at the
next build after my last checkin? I have made the gallery buttons
smaller as requested. As predicted, we can't use native GTK buttons
so I had to do all the rendering myself (sigh).

Alex