Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Kernel class for timers

Alex Bligh wrote:

Is there a kernel-visible class for timers? Ideally an object which
will send a message after n milliseconds, or every n milliseconds?
There seem to be various uses of windows millisecond timers in the
kernel which are commented out, and it occurs to me that if there
is not such a class currently, perhaps I could generate one.

Alex

I don't know of such a thing.

What sort of thing have you got in mind? As you hint, it would be niice to have a class-based solution rather than fiddling with messages or non-oo callback functions.

Phil