Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Xcode link problem (problem no more)

The penny finally dropped, regarding undefined zlib symbols...

The "zlib" code built into Camelot is not actually zlib but a re- hashed, object-oriented version that we created many years ago. So the undefined symbols really were, in fact, undefined symbols and the solution was to pull in a real zlib.

That solved, I now have a working LX built using Xcode (woohoo!) however, that is an i386 build (for speed of development) and when I turn on Universal Binary mode I find that libiconv is not itself a Universal Binary and so the link fails again (argh).

Some further twiddling will be needed...

Phil