RE: Please test static .deb package Was: [XaraXtreme-dev] 0.4Release

Joachim,

I tried installing your deb archive on a fresh Ubuntu installation. It
works ok, in that it puts all the files in the right place, but I don't
see XaraLX appear in the Applications, Graphics menu, even after a
restart. I presume that's what the xaralx file installed into
/usr/share/menu is supposed to do?

Does everyone else that's tried this get the menu entry ok?

Thanks

Neil

On