Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Fonts SuperGallery

In message <44538658.9050006@xxxxxxxxxxx>
          Alex Bligh <alex@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have (petty much blind) fixed up quite a lot of the fonts SuperGallery
> (in wxOil/sgfonts.cpp) as far as the changes to the dialog system,
> resource system, and galleries go. I haven't fixed up any of the
> font stuff. If you feel like it, it should be ready to work on
> (the init call needs to be uncommented in Kernel/sginit.cpp but
> there is a lot of work to be done on getting it to compile
> as it seems to talk directly to truetype and ATM). It's now down
> to a mere couple of hundred compile errors (about half as many
> as when I started...)

Thanks. At the moment, I think it is more important to get the font
menu in the text tool working - that is the main thing that stops the
text tool from being really useful. The font gallery is not really
essential for the time being.

Unfortunately, I will be very busy with other projects for the next
two weeks, so I do not think I will be able to tackle this soon.

Martin