Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Hackontest: the right time for the Cairo backend?

Agree with you Sandro,
For sure, XaraLx is not "complete", but what a tool ! I use it often, and it work, even if that's not the exact copy of the Windows version (not all of the functions). If i was good enough to help for this project, i enjoy to help. Unfortunatly, i'm not good enough for this.

Regards,
Xavier - France

Sandro Sigala a écrit :
Forget about Xara. Xara is dead, dead, dead.

Wow, what a pessimistic point of view.  XaraLX is a very nice piece of
software, shame that the OSS developers didn't join (yet) the development.

I don't understand where are you planning to go with your non-constructive
approach.

Regards,
Sandro

--

Xavier Lemoine - XLFormation

xavier.lemoine@xxxxxxx
htt://www.xlformation.com
http://www.xlformation.sup.fr
Formations - Conseils - Audits - Assistance - Maintenance tous systèmes - Créations numériques - Développements - Aide à la décision - Sites internet & E-Commerce- Migration OpenSource & Systèmes Linux