Van: owner-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx namens xavier.lemoine
Verzonden: ma 28-4-2008 15:59
Aan: dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Onderwerp: Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Hackontest: the right time for the Cairo backend?

Agree with you Sandro,
For sure, XaraLx is not "complete", but what a tool ! I use it often,
and it work, even if that's not the exact copy of the Windows version
(not all of the functions).
If i was good enough to help for this project, i enjoy to help.
Unfortunatly, i'm not good enough for this.

Regards,
Xavier - France

--

Xavier Lemoine - XLFormation

xavier.lemoine@xxxxxxx
htt://www.xlformation.com
http://www.xlformation.sup.fr <http://www.xlformation.sup.fr/>
Formations - Conseils - Audits - Assistance - Maintenance tous systèmes - Créations numériques - Développements - Aide à la décision - Sites internet & E-Commerce- Migration OpenSource & Systèmes Linux

Disclaimer:
This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of Sogeti Nederland B.V. or its Group members. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.

<<winmail.dat>>