RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Galleries and focus handling

> Neil \ all,
>
> As I've said before issues like this will happen as more control types
> are added which I haven't add handling for. Just by adding this
handling
> I've got the keyboard handling to work in this case.

Yes, but we don't yet have a clear agreed policy on how focus should be
handled. That's what this discussion is aiming to arrive at. Only when
we have the policy clear can we start reporting and fixing the specific
problems where a window or control is not following the rules. In many
cases what's the right behaviour for one user is wrong for another.

Neil