Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Galleries and focus handling

Charles Moir wrote:
[Charles Moir] Except docked windows appear not to do this
They can do it - the docked pseudo title bar of say a gallery goes from grey to blue (or orange if you are an ubuntu user). The only problem is bars, which have no title bar when docked. But we could (say) light up the gripper if that was required.

My Ubuntu doesn't. Ah, of course I have no galleries that have fields
and so take focus. I'm fine that docked gallery titles should indicate
focus this way, as GUI rules would expect.

Actually I have such galleries (a broken name gallery) and it still
doesn't work. It should, and there's no reason why it can't!