Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Galleries and focus handling

Phil Martin wrote:

*8. No external focus upsets*

Mouse wheel events have nothing to do with focus or active windows - they are sent to whatever control the mouse is over. Important: Neither the operating system, nor the application or any layer in between must be allowed to move focus because of wheel events or because the mouse has been idle over the window for any period!

I think that if the user has setup the WM to give focus to a control when the cursor hovers over it, we shouldn't be dictating this. Also it will come in as a "focus-change" which will be in-distinguishable from a click focus change.

   Luke