RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Galleries and focus handling

Looks like we're just about there apart from that last point from Alex.

Luke - can you assess what work you need to do to implement this policy
and let us know roughly how long it will take you? I assume a lot of
this can be done at the class level? If any 'tweaks' to the policy would
make it significantly easier to implement, let us know please.

Phil - when you've done the last update can you make this a new
development documentation page on the web site please.
[It will be interesting to see if you can add a page using Joomla - Alex
had a lot of problems at the weekend which we've not got to the bottom
of yet so we had to give him an admin account.]

Thanks

Neil

On