[XaraXtreme-dev] XML Libraries

FYI: I discovered that gmetadom (a C++ interface onto libxml2's DOM features) required libgdome and glib. gmetadom and libgdome also didn't look to be supported in as much depth as libxml2

Since libxml2 exposes a DOM interface that looks reasonably usable by itself, my plan is to ignore the extra DOM wrapper libraries, keep the dependencies minimal, and just try to use libxml2 directly.

BTW: I note that we are already pulling in glib for some reason.

Phil