[XaraXtreme-dev] Focus handling and wxAUI

Alex,

I think that in order to implement the focus handling rules some changes will be needed to wxAUI. This is creating a frame window for an undocked wxPanel based dialog, which the code that manages focus transitions isn't notified about. This is actually only a problem when it is first created, there after focus goes to it's first control child which is below 1 of our wxPanels, so we get notifications.

As an added complication, I can't seem to set focus from a gallery to the main app. I've tried calling set focus on the app. frame, the view frame and the render window, none of which work. I suspect that this maybe something to take-up on the wx mailing list.

   Luke